This is what we call slender!
Call for Challenging Cases and Abstracts
One of the ways to contribute to "Slender" would be to submit your case / research work, and to speak at the audience in the SCJ 2020. We welcome your participation as a speaker to the challenging case meeting on Friday and abstract presentasion (oral) on Sunday.
How to submit your case and abstract.
All abstracts should be submitted via e-mail. In your e-mail, following information should be included.
Author and Co-Authors' Details and abstract
- Full first and family name(s)
- E-mail adderss
- Affiliation details: department, institution / hospital, city, prefacture or state (if relevant), country
- Abstract title: Limited to 25 words in English, 50 charactors in Japanese
- Abstract text: Limited to 250 words in English, 400 charactors in Japanese
- Doctors are encouraged to present their papers in English.
Submit your abstract via e-mail (email@example.com). Submission deadline for the abstract is September 28. 2020.
After your submission
1. Authors will be notified of paper acceptance or non-acceptance by March 15, 2020 via e-mail.
2. If you would not recieve any kind of nortification, the direct contact to the office would be appreciated.
3. For the speakers, accommodation charge will be exempted for one night.
4.The best abstract will be awarded.
Sakurakai Takahashi Hospital
5-18-1 Oikecho Sumaku Kobe Hyogo 654-0026 Japan